Let your accountant take away your burden and provide the following services:
- Company and close corporation registrations
- Appointing directors and company officers
- Change of registered names
- All company statutory amendments
- Preparing documentation for shareholder meetings
- Audit review of company secretarial records
- Lodging annual CIPC returns
Does the Companies Act require an AUDIT or an INDEPENDENT REVIEW of my Financials?
Having all your ducks in a row all the time….well it is sometimes impossible especially if you are a small to medium firm with minimum resources at hand. Your main goal might be to push for sales but what about your statutory compliance. Are you ready to trade. Is everything in order with CIPC? Was your annual returns submitted on time? Your Accountant takes care of all these numerous details.