Pastel My Business
The complete business software solution for start-up and small businesses
My Business is designed specifically for businesses that are starting up. It’s user-friendly and lets you prepare your accounts and statements quickly and easily. You can make the most of your time by focusing on making sales and running your business. With the functionality of the My Business dashboard, at just a glance, you have critical information instantly available, like who owes you money. You are able to track item quantities, costs and purchases, and effectively manage your bank accounts, credit cards, and general company expenses.
Pastel My Business is the perfect way to start computerising your start-up or small business’ financials. It’s simple and easy to use and you don’t have to be an accountant to understand the functionality.
Get The Information You Need
For a bird’s eye view of your business, the Dashboard in My Business is the quickest and easiest way to get an overview of how your business is doing. Dashboard Widgets can be added or removed to display only the details most relevant to your business.
- Manage your tasks with the My Business To Do List which reminds you of who owes you money and whom you owe money to.
- See who your best customers are on the Dashboard Top Customers by Sales view, or which Customers you need to keep an eye on in the Dashboard Top Customers by Outstanding Balance view.
- Want to see how sales are going? Look at the Dashboard Sales History graph. Detailed information can be seen by clicking on a bar in the chart.
- Which of your items is your money spinner? The Dashboard Top Selling Items highlights your best performers giving quantities sold and sales values.
- The Drill Down feature in My Business lets you look deeper into information that is presented on the screen. This drill down functionality is available on the Dashboard as well as report previews.
Manage your Customers, Suppliers and Inventory
Using My Business, you can manage your customers, suppliers and inventory items. As you process, My Business keeps track of sales per customer and per item, and purchases by supplier and item. You can create customer categories, supplier categories and item categories to analyse your sales.
- Create professional invoices quickly using My Business and find out how easy it is to manage what your customers owe you and how to get paid faster.
- You can create recurring invoices quickly and easily for each customer that needs to pay you the same amount each month.
Manage Your Bank Accounts
You can manage all your money with unlimited bank and credit card accounts in My Business. You can easily and quickly process payments, receipts and bank transfers. My Business will even remember which account, customer orsupplier to use based on the description you enter while you are working!
- You can also import your bank statements instead of capturing each transaction. You will save time by mapping transactions where My Business will automatically assign the correct accounts each time you import a bank statement.
- Reconcile your bank accounts in seconds and make use of the many reports available in My Business to view your banking transactions. Use the Banking Dashboard Widget to display your banks and credit cards,with balances, and a graph of the last 2 months movements.